This data protection declaration applies to the collection, processing and use (“Use”) of your personal data when using our online offers as well as for all other deliveries and services that you wish to obtain from us.
Responsible for the processing of personal data
We inform you that your personal data will be processed by Grandma’s Genetics
Carrer Fortuny 10, 03009 Alacant, Spain
You can contact us through our formular.
Purpose of processing
Your data will be processed for the following purposes:
- Provision of the online offer, its functions and contents
- Contact for the sale of our products
- Reply to contact requests
- Communication with users, handling of questions, concerns, complaints, claims
- Sending information, advertising, offers, promotions, giveaways and commercial campaigns by e-mail, telephone and other equivalent means relating to our products
- Maintenance of the website and analysis of the surfing behavior
- Security measures
The data will be treated confidentially and we will ensure that they are appropriate and not excessive for the purposes described.
Obligation to transfer data
For the sale of our products it is necessary that you provide your personal data (in case shop is open for sales). If you do not provide this information correctly, we will not be able to conduct a sale or respond to requests for information, even if this content is freely available on grandmasgenetics.com
Main legitimation basis
Grandma’s Genetics processes data on the following legitimation basis:
- Contractual relationship: for the execution of the sale.
- Legitimate interest: among other things, for customer service.
- Legal obligation: in compliance with tax, banking and accounting regulations and all applicable regulations
- Consent: if you agree to receive commercial communications about our products or improvements to the website.